Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Give Me Faith

Hey all!

   The name of this post is one of my favorite songs currently!! I had the privilege of learning it through my church.  I love when a song speaks straight to the core of your being to challenge you! Sometimes it takes me a bit to learn how to practically apply things and even listen.  This song is a great reminder of how the Lord takes care of us regardless.

   I have had the honor of learning to trust God and lean on him through every trial.  Recently I had a sister tell me that no matter what God is always there.  Don't get me wrong, I have known that for a while but it finally completely sank in this past weekend after one of the most difficult trials I have experienced.  This was about a month ago and also late in July.  I lost some people who were extremely important to me and I had a rough time knowing God had a plan through all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment