Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Life and then some

It's been a long time since I last posted!!! A lot has happened since I last posted, I've graduated, started looking for a job, and many other things.  I started on a journey in January to train to be healthier and it has been so rewarding to see how much of a difference there is in my life.  I am almost at my goal set for a friend's wedding but I plan on continuing to train because I plan on running a 5K in June.  I also am doing it to be healthier so I can be around and work for God's Kingdom for a long time.

These lyrics have changed my life since Faithwalkers:
Even though few may stand and proclaim
Your great name
It's the life I want to live
I'm convinced, there is none like You

I'm not ashamed of the Gospel
I'm not ashamed of Jesus Christ
I will stand and boldly say
This is my life, whoa!!!!

I want this to be who I am for the rest of my life.  I went on two different mission trips in March and the Lord challenged my heart and me.  I went to Louisiana at the beginning of March with some people back in Pella.  I prayed before I left that the Lord would change me and make things clearer to me and He came through in a big way.  I will discuss the trip in a later post.  I also went on a mini mission trip to Des Moines in March with some friends from Grand View and DMACC.  The Lord really challenged me and continued to change who I was through this trip.  More later on this tip as well.

More to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment