Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Down The Road

This month has flown by quickly. I remember counting down the days until my birthday and since my birthday was yesterday, it feels weird. I am thanking Jesus for keeping the weather warm enough so it did not snow on my birthday. This month has been full of many challenges, but God has been using them to grow me. I am thankful that God knows our hearts and thoughts before we do because He loves His children. I have been able to watch God change lives this month. A woman from my parent's church has been on an adoption journey for awhile now and the LORD finally answered their prayers with a little girl. I am so glad that God is faithful and has better plans in store for us than we could ever imagine. I am so glad that He has great plans for my life. I am going on a trip in December to see my brother and his family for an extended time and I am truly blessed because I know God will use me on this trip. I also am preparing to write support letters to raise funds and prayer support for a mission trip in March with my church. I am so excited to see how God is going to use me on this trip. I am excited to see what happens in November and the time leading up to the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment