Monday, August 23, 2010

Refine Me LORD

As I reflect on this coming week, I am slowly realizing the fact of how much God is doing in my life and the lives of everyone around me. In just a few short days, I will be seeing my oldest brother for the first time in three years. As I was thinking about this yesterday, I began to think about what I was going to say or do when I see him. I was spending the day by myself most of the day yesterday and spending it with Jesus. I began to get scared to see my brother because I have no idea how he is going to respond. I decided to just pray and talk with some people and they challenged me to pray about it and talk to a leader. I am praying that my life and the change in me will be evident to my family on Friday as I spend the day with them. I am trusting God and that He will guide me all day on Friday. I am nervous but excited at the same time.

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment