Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whirlwinds Of Wisdom

Today I was thinking about how much God teaches us and sometimes we don't realize it. I was thinking how much God breaks us to build us up. He puts us through trials and we can either call on Him for help; or try to do it ourself. I was thinking about my life thus far in knowing Christ. So many things have changed and it hasn't always been fun. I was looking at a faithwalkers video, and the main singer had a question for the group. It went like this:

Who do you want to be in Christ? There were three choices and we needed to make a decision.
1) Those who have decided to follow Christ and never look back
2) Those who have decided to follow Christ and can't stop looking back
3) Those who have not decided

I want to be the person who has decided and never looks back.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment